Coronavirus Safety Protocols
At Best Hearing Aid Solutions, we’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients. With the issues arising from Coronavirus, we’re taking disease prevention and infection control very seriously in all of our offices by closely following the Center for Disease Control’s infection prevention protocols. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the following steps:
- Limiting close contact with our patients – we’d love to shake your hand but must refrain for the time being
- Sanitizing every surface our patients and clinicians touch after every appointment.
- Using disposable clinical supplies whenever possible.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing.
- Requesting that any of our patients and clinicians who are feeling unwell refrain from coming in to our offices.
- Use of N95 face masks if needed.
Our readiness and ability to make house calls is another way we can help our patients limit contact in public places. We can perform a full hearing evaluation and even repair hearing aids with our state-of-the-art audiometry equipment…all in the comfort and safety of our patient’s place of residence.
These measures, in addition to other common sense steps we’re employing here at Best Hearing Aid Solutions will help to keep you feeling and hearing your best as we work through these difficult times. Call 713-322-8315 to schedule your appointment!